- Because I’m a
90’s2015 kind of girl
- Because it helps me figure out what’s important, when I write stuff down
- To leave a Legacy of my life for my children and grandchildren (note: this comment is not meant to put pressure on anyone to produce grandchildren at this time).
- People are tired of seeing pictures of food on my Facebook timeline.
- I can find cool stuff that I wrote in 2008 or even before then
- I can be known.
- I got inspired by somebody that probably hardly ever even thinks of me, but I think of her. And how do I know there isn’t someone out there who feels the same about me that I did about her?
- To make a difference in the world.
Is it OK to have just 8 reasons to start a blog? Because I am obsessing now that maybe I should have ten.
Comment if you read this and if it made a Difference in Your Life.